Sunday, August 28, 2011

Peyton is 2















Peyton is 2! I can't believe it! She is getting so big! This years we had a perfectly pink party for her. She wasn't quite sure about blowing out the candles she got scared when the flame flickered. But she loved her new tricycle and all of the Thomas the train stuff. And the Jesse doll that nana gave her.
This year her favorites are:

The color yellow

Anything about trains

her BFF Norah StClair

her two sisters

her daddy (she loves when he gets home from work)

Elmo

grandpa

Koalby

singing skin a ma rink

reading books

playing on mommys Ipod (apple)

2 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Yahoo...a post! With the most precious pictures ever. Happy birthday, Peyton!

Melinda H. said...

I can't believe that Peyton is two already...didn't you just have her? Your girls are so beautiful and they are the same ages of my Hunter and Austin. Too bad we can't live closer!

We'll be expecting baby boy#5 in the next few weeks, so you better check your blog to see when I post pictures...I was so happy to see you actually posted something!!!!

Hope you guys are doing well, please tell Scott hello from me :)