Sunday, August 28, 2011



First Day of School 2011




So starts another school year! Haylee is in Junior High! I can't even believe it! She was so excited to start at a regular school (without uniforms) She saved her money and bought most of her own school clothes and took great care in picking them out and finding just the right thing for her. She looked so beautiful the first day she has turned into such an amazing young lady! She loved her first day. Especially French class. She is kind of nervous about math this year though. I am sure if she works hard she will do fine.

Sydney was so excited for 4th grade. She has two of her best friends in her class this year. Her teacher is really fun and she has not had even one complaint since the first day. They play a really fun game called night in the museum that she always talks about. Of course she hates having to wear a uniform. But she tries to dress it up each day with her own style.

I love my girls! I can't believe how grown up they are.



1 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I cannot believe they are so grown up...unbelievable. Haylee and Felicity are so fun to watch grow up!